Home based initially
Part-time; Salary circa £10’000 per annum.
The Northern Premier League is an FA Charter Standard competition comprising 62 semi-professional football clubs covering Northern England and the Midlands.
The League is looking for a motivated and dependable individual to join its administration team. The post holder will work closely with the League Secretary and colleagues on a range of duties to include:
• Fixture re-arrangements (1 division)
• Management of League and Club compliance with sponsor deliverables
• General League administration duties and correspondence
• Development of and content of the League website
• The management and implementation of league marketing initiatives & partnerships
• Assist with the organisation of monthly awards including presentations and press coverage
• Compilation, production and distribution of the League handbook.
An aptitude for administration, good interpersonal, numeracy and IT skills and the ability to work remotely are essential qualifications for the post-holder. A working understanding of the League’s rules and procedures would be an advantage (although full training will be given), as would knowledge of digital media (including websites & social media).
Flexibility is a key requirement as the individual will sometimes be required to work outside office hours to meet the day to day operational requirements of the League and to provide cover in all areas (including player registrations) if required.
Applicants should be car owners with a clean driving licence.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter outlining how your skills, knowledge and experience make you the ideal candidate for this role, together with your current salary, to Mrs Angie Firth, League Secretary, Northern Premier Football League, 23 High Lane, Norton Tower, Halifax HX2 0NW or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 12th October 2018.
The Northern Premier Football League actively promotes equal opportunities in employment, and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.