Belper Town Football Club requires a suitably qualified physiotherapist to provide full cover for the club's senior sides, but predominantly for the first team.
Reporting to First Team manager the successful candidate will:
• Be required to give medical treatment, support and rehabilitation to players from the Club’s senior teams. This will involves devising individual treatment plans.
• Be required to attend the first team games and training sessions and provide pitch side aid as required.
• Be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
• Have excellent communication skills orally and in writing, be flexible, well motivated and able to demonstrate innovative practice.
• Be required to attend relevant professional courses, as appropriate, to maintain their Continuous Professional Development.
The post would suit somebody who is developing a career as a sports therapist or physiotherapist as it will afford them experience in treating injuries on and off the pitch. The club has a dedicated treatment room equipped with an ultrasound machine.
A nominal weekly wage will be paid to the successful applicant together with reimbursement of expenses and any disbursements. Owning a car would be desirable.
Anyone who feels that this role could suit them or would like to find out more is asked to contact the Club Secretary, David Laughlin, on 07768 010604 or email email@example.com.